Learn to use your body correctly. To relieve pain and ward off disease, you need to learn how to work with the physical forces of gravity, friction, and torque to restore your body's alignment. Many ailments are caused not by how much you move, but by how you move. The most common, painful ailments are the result of poor motor skills. Diligent, consistent effort will improve them. It's simple physics and it works! Mindful Movement
will teach you how posture is different than alignment. Learn More...
Improving the mechanics of how you sit, stand, and walk will…
- • Reduce pain (knee, back, foot, hip, neck, generalized all-over pain)
- • Increase your ability move
- • Develop your strength
- • Build your bone density
- • Sharpen your ability to perform (activities, sports, job)
- • Clear “brain fog”
- • Eliminate headaches
- • Boost organ function
- • Improve Pelvic Floor Disorders (menstrual cramps, urinary issues, pelvic pain, organ prolapse, prostate issues)
- • Regulate digestion
- • Improve heart and lung function
- • Improved proprioception restores a sense of well-being
It is never too late to make positive changes…OR too early! Faulty alignment has a cumulative effect, which allows damage to accumulate silently. Take action now to prevent common ”ailments of aging” down the road, and to begin reversing any damage already done. Make feeling good your new normal.